Tuesday, May 22, 2012






               The Abode of all Arts

The divine Goddess Saraswathy,
Pour on us your sympathy.
Being the abode of  all Arts,
You bear a smile as an enduring part.

Be with us always,
To tide over the hurdles. 
Bless us, we place
Before you our prayers.

Oh! Mother, you are my light,         
And you lead me to pavement right.
 Ignorance of mine, off, you wipe
 And alert me to facts of good type.

Brighten, you,  the dark of my mind
And strengthen me, whenever I’m timid,
Endow me with knowledge I need,
And clear my word free from weed.

To me you are always merciful
And of life, you teach me the moral,
Mix, you, in my heart’s essence
A little of aesthetics, essential.
      
In my throat, as my sound, you remain
And in my brain you stay as  memory,
In my pen you linger as ideas,
And make me cling to real ideals.

Boost, you always my morale,
To improve and progress my profile.
Lift me if, a fall, I happen to have.
Lend me, to hold, your holy hand.

 You fill  in me all calm and peace,
So that I can find a place, placid.
Oh! My Lady, thou art my core
And thou art my spirit and soul.


sarala 

9 comments:

  1. Blessed are you by the almighty! It is a skill a very few got! Keep writing chechi..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. thank you,sreekutta. It is nice to see that you really read all these.

      Delete
  2. Lovely poem - A perfect tribute to Goddess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you very much.I feel that without her blessing nothing is possible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful:)))) Very well written adn morover on my favorite godess saraswati so am speecless!!!

    Keep writing:))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE COMPLEMENT.AND MY FAVOURITE TOO.

      Delete
  5. perama!! awesome din kno u wrote poems like this...its incredible especially the rhyming that too with actual correlations!
    nilu

    ReplyDelete