Thursday, June 20, 2019

Winning Hues!




The garden and  her
Loving inmates pull beings.
Winning hues on blooms.

 The lovely pink blooms
The Edward Rose exhibits.
 Beautiful attire.

Make-up Shrub has done;
Well suits her purple-bloomed garb.
 Around her vibgyor*.

Sweet smell spreads scented
 Dress, attracts it, passers-by.
What a striking scene!

Unwilling to return,
Stay eyes long in the garden.
Forgets viewer glooms.

Nectar-loving Flies
To the Shrub, fly from far,
Fall in love with her.

·        *Spectrum colours



Linking to Carpe Diem Haiku Kai
I wanted to add these haiku stanzas to another topic. Since the date expired I am linking here. I am fond of Haiku.











16 comments:

  1. It rather reminds me of walking in the Botanical Gardens near where I live. I never want to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely written poem capturing the joyful moments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish to walk in a garden like this

    ReplyDelete
  4. A garden is a pleasant place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is lovely poetry dear Pray!

    garden is way to open our spiritual side so is must to have one around :)
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete