Monday, July 29, 2019

His Teen's Waywardness!



    



Scared he looked, alone he stood
 Reflected his visage deep worries.
Furnished in the old man’s mind
Qualms, his years of experience.

“The reason what would be
For this little mind to fret?
His gait and garb; poor not,
but moneyed,” he thought.

"What pricks you,  need solace,
 A solace, comforting soul?”
 Spurted swiftly his long-used tongue
Stepping friendly to the boy.

 A bizarre look was his counter,
But, upon the old man’s wiles,
 Responded  wistfully a little after,
 “Affluent if only I had been. ….

 A destitute, an orphan having
No kin, a hapless boy, I am.
My life, an adopted product
 Hurts me and wounds me.

 They reared me, nurtured me and
Schooled me, fine, but …,” in tizzy he was.
“Real parents, cannot be foster ones ;
In search of my kin, I eloped.”

Captured things the learned mind,
 Fully involved himself in the matter.
 From the titbits of the boy's talk arose
The details of his parenthood.

“ Listen, son, may your parents be 
of veritable, foster, or step type.
The amount of love they showered
counts more than what they are.

A boon it is, enjoying a gifted life;
Brought you here your wayward teen.
This ease and comfort of this sort, none
 Would you have been blessed with!

So son, some gratitude you should have,
 Go and gratify your parents’ yen,
They will fall in grief; reverse fleeing
 And wash ashore your mind’s illness.”

“O, if not espoused, suffered much
 I would  have, no care and concern,
With nil essentials; prostrate
 I must at my parents’ feet,” preferred he.







  














    



10 comments:

  1. Hello! Let me start by saying my name - Jaime having said that i don't like when people use my full
    advertsing name. He used become unemployed but now he is interviewer and he's doing pretty good
    financially. New York is undoubtedly his building.
    Acting is just one of the things he loves most people.
    Her husband and her have a website. May also want to be sure it out: http://tabletkinaodchudzanie.com.pl/black-latte-dzialanie-sklad-opinie-cena-i-gdzie-kupic/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is mighty and touching dear Pray !!!

    your words have strength to grab my heart and what a beautiful and end of the story

    people who water the seed and nurture it with love deserve love and respect indeed

    ReplyDelete