Friday, May 12, 2017

Sprinkling Elixir!


Autumnal season is rainy in Kerala and its advent is after summer .So based on Kerala’s climatic condition I have attempted this topic.

 First autumn morning
The mirror I stare into
Shows my father's face. 
Saves me, dad from mom’s ire,
 I wake up late when rainy.

Drains of, harsh Summer
Earth's water, poor Earth thirsty.
Arrives calm Autumn.
Keeps Autumn water a lot
In store for Earth, up in sky.

Her first  dawn, Autumn
Breaks pots and pours water down.
Sprinkling elixir.
Birds sing, rock and roll flowers
And flies; rejoice all beings.



12 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Ah the blessing of water; relief
    Unless too much, then only grief...
    YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love autumn. I think it is the second spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drains of, harsh Summer
    Earth's water, poor Earth thirsty.
    Arrives calm Autumn.
    Keeps Autumn water a lot
    In store for Earth, up in sky.

    lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your command over the language stuns me, the flow is mindblowing!

    ReplyDelete