An award may it be small or big, it is an honour for the recipient. It’s a reward or recognition for the effort one renders in any field. Recognition is refreshment to the tired traveller taking numerous routes to carry out his mission of life, may it be in his little area. I have been cheered when Me who blogs @ Reviews&Musings nominated me for an award. This is a Liebster Award from Me who has endeared herself to me through her blogs.
1. Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
Thank you Me, once more, though I have already done it for choosing me in your lot.
2. List 11 random facts about yourself.
Myself in Brief !
- I am the Kitchen in-charge of my own house, currently. I accede to everybody’s opinion to convert our house into a home.
- I express or exhibit hesitation nil to accept other’s suggestions. Others render their assistance to me as per requirement.
- I am a veteran in households and hence I feel that I manage the same without flaws many(to err is human and I am no exception, though).
- Though I was rapacious in reading, time constraint doesn’t allow me to reach reading materials. Since I am a village-breed I haven’t read world classics and all such things.
- In spite of my limited precious time I never turn away from reading and comprehending blog-posts of my blogger-friends and so also news papers and magazines, small novels etc. of any standard.
- I believe in making relation-ship, not in breaking it. So I tolerate hurts from others to a certain degree.
- I have highlighted my positives only, but being an ordinary homo among homo- sapiens I too have some weak points in my personality.
- Though I succumb to my anger slowly only, my ire irks others by way of words or silence, gesture or action and absence or body language.
- I am branded as argumentative by my best-half, for which I stand that argument takes its birth between two persons or parties and so both the parties are argumentative.
- Even small-small worries conquer me, even though I myself find means to erase them after a while. Sometimes I locate myself more to dogmatism than practical pragmatism and vice-versa also.
- Will you earmark a little of your time to visit this blog at times?
3. Answer the questions the blogger has asked you in the post you have been nominated.
1) Why did you start blogging?
I wanted some viewers to read my mind which I unveil here.
2) You are getting an all expenses paid trip for two to a place of your choice? Where will it be and with whom?
Wagah border near India Pakistan border. With my spouse.
3) Dog or cat? And why?
No pets because I can enjoy them from a distance only. Of course cow and calf occupy a loving corner of my heart..
4) Half a million dollars for slogging for 6 months a year or a week’s peace on the beaches of Bahamas?
Well, I go for slogging for six months and for peace during the remaining half of the year with a substantial amount of money with me.
5) What is your deepest fear?
The heartless burglars of the time and also the future of coming generations in this corrupt world.
6)How did you propose your girl/guy? Or how you plan to do so?
Not me, my parents only did it.
7)One ‘Ctrl + Z’ moment of your life? Something you want to undo if you had a choice?
All that I have committed without a second thought.
8)Who is the most ‘marriage-able’ celebrity?
None and I consider my spouse to be a celebrity..
9)Do you follow any sports, team, club or a person? Why this love started?
As of now nothing of that kind. I believe in God. And I feel that my ‘Deity’
will lead me and I will follow him.
10)Did you like coming to this blog? And will you visit again?
Of course I did and again I’ll do with pleasure.
4. Nominate 11 new bloggers.
Cheers to all! Pl.see the link of the blogger who has nominated me .